Sunday 5 October 2014

My Toyota Limosine.




In 1983 Amar Auto Supplies were assembling Toyota Royal Saloons in Trinidad. For special customers they were customising some into Limos. My understanding is that fewer than five were made. I have never seen another one in Trinidad. I aquired this one in 2005, second hand from a religious Muslim man in Port of Spain and have used it for a few weddings. For Muslims, you would no doubt know the significance of the registration number786  I still have it.  It is a six door sedan known as the Airport Limosine.You can see the three right doors if you look at the left side of the picture as she sits under my house ready for service and even today she is in very good condition. Anyone getting married soon? I think I want to sell this car. Any offers?


2 comments: