Tuesday 14 October 2014

My 1960 Ford Consul.



 
These pictures are of my 1960 Ford Consul.Although she is fifty four years she runs very well and you may have seen her in Costaatt south campus car park and also at Ken Gordon School of Journalism. Southerners may have seen her in the streets of San Fernando and Penal. This model was manufactured from 1956 until 1962 when it was replaced by the Ford Cortina Mk 1.
 She is 14' 4" long and 5' 9"wide and seats six and has a 1.7 litre engine with a maximum speed of 80 mph.I can easily access parts as there many Ford Consul clubs in UK where my son lives and where I visit regularly.This car is my most beloved of all my cars. I think I will come to my next class with her.
 

1 comment:

  1. I wonder how much this would sell for if you decided to sell it. That's a stretch though, I'm certain you would never part with your beauties.

    ReplyDelete