Wednesday 5 November 2014

The 1954 Rover p4 90



These are pictures of a 1954 Rover P4 90 which is currently being repaired. You will probably notice that the back doors open opposite to the front doors.This is known as suicide doors. I sold this one about two months ago for $35000, quite a bargain. You can see the inside with leather seats and wooden dashboard. In the first picture you see the purchaser who wants to return the car to pristine condition so you will soon see it on the road. I was sorry to let this one go but my collection was becoming to big to manage.
She carries a 2.6 litre straight six cylinder engine and can reach a top speed of 90 mph. This car is completely original and parts are easily availablev in the UK. All you need is a credit card!
When my collection was growing, my wife asked why I was collecting so many. I told her that it was either car or Radica, Monica and Devika!

No comments:

Post a Comment