Wednesday 24 September 2014

Austin Cambridge 1960


Now that I have learnt a bit about blogging, let me introduce myself. My name is Motilal Boodoosingh and I am a 63 year old retired Offshore Gas Production worker. I am also an Adult Literacy Tutor and a Remedial English Tutor at the Penal Police Youth Club Home Work Centre.
As an eternal student I am currently in my final semester at Costaatt completing my BA in Literature and Communications, hence my enrollment in Comm 350 and my participation in this blogging exercise.
As you can probably tell by now, I am a vintage car enthusiast. I currently own seven ranging from the year 1953 to 1968. I will like to use this medium to show them and also talk about them a little. I have also chosen to highlight popular classic cars that have been used in movies of yesteryear and give some titbits about them. I hope that with me learing more in this class' I will be able to present videos of the cars in action. I also hope viewers will find my offerings interesting.

Above is a photo of my 1960 Austin Cambridge of which I will talk about later.

How do you call a car that goes left when you steer right? A Dis- lexus!comm350

1 comment:

  1. Excellent angle on the photo! I love these old cars. When you find them are they usually in poor condition? Show us some before pics as well.

    ReplyDelete